We believe everyone is special and strive to offer orphans with special needs a place to call home and family to call their own at Agape Family Life House (AFLH), in Langfang China. We believe that He sets those who are solitary in families and He has plans for them... Plans for GOOD and not for evil, to give them a HOPE and a FUTURE. We seek to always "stop for the one" in front of us and to practice compassionate love to all those around us.
Goals and Purpose:
Our goal is to help the orphans and the poor in a real and tangible way. Our main focus is to care for children with Osteogenesis Imperfecta, also called Children of Glass due to their Brittle Bones Condition. Our objective is to provide a safe and loving environment for the children who live here and to bring purpose and meaning to their lives. Every child will be given the opportunity to thrive through education, discipleship and loving care.
Directors and Staff:
- Keith & Cheryl Wyse, Directors
- Wang Laoshi, House Manager
- Sara, Administrative Assistant
- HaeJin (Danny) Mun, Bread of Life Bakery Manager
Board Of Advisors:
- Richard A. Bullis , Pastor, Agape Family Church, Wood Dale, IL
- Tim A. Roames, Pastor, Good News Christian Center Church, Des Plaines, IL
- Joshua R. Miller, USMC, ret., Lapel, IN
- Dr. Chen Yuan, M.D., Naperville, IL